Current: Jerusalem, Israel
Areas of interest: museum development, international relations, special museum projects
- 2016-2017 – Master of Arts in Cultural Management, the University of Manchester,
Moscow School for Social and Economic Sciences
- 1990 – 1995 – Museum Studies, BA, MA at the Russian University for the Humanities.
- 2016 – now NGO “Artists as Educators” Wild Kids Animation Studio, Jerusalem, art
education, public programme project manager
- 2016 – now – Polenovo museum-estate international projects. Networking project with
European historic houses, Artists’ studios, European museum forum, Art in residence
- 2010 – co-founder of creative group “Museum Solutions”
- 2007 - 2009 - Lab for Museum Design and Planning, Russian Institute for Cultural Studie s
- 2015-2016 – Consulting of the exhibitions in the museums of Russian Far East. Сoncept
- 2017 – now - Project of the new permanent exhibition at Perm State Art Gallery.
- 2010-2015, author of the training program for museum professionals New Museum for
Siberia” , Mikhail Prokhorov Foundation
- 2011 – 2015 - team leader or expert of the strategic or renovation projects , including
web-sites for the museums of Russia:
- 2018 - Art Israel guide book, Marina Dobrovinsky educational project
- 2012 – 2015 - editor of series “Museum as a Space of Learning: Game, Dialogue and Participatory Culture”
- 2013 – co-translator/ “Eternity does not Live Here Anymore. Glossary of Museum Sins” by Tomislav Sola, founder of the “Best in Heritage”
Member of ICOM (International council of Museums), ADIT (Association of Documentation and Information Technologies in Museums).
Russian, English - advanced proficiency,
French, Italian - reading skills
Hebrew – very basic